Monday 16 January 2012

The week beginning 16th January


Another busy week ahead starting with a day at Church House on Monday catching up on emails and general admin stuff, very busy promoting the London Games 2012. And Monday night we have a South of England Show meeting which is also picking up the London Games 2012 theme.

Tuesday and it off to Lambeth Palace for the Launch of Back to Church Sunday 2012. Better tidy myself up if I am going into the bosses gaff!www.backtochurch.co.uk

Wednesday sees me back in Church for a Mission & renewal house team meeting, a time to catch up with each other. In the evening over to St George’s Kemp Town for their Mission Committee.

Linking in with St George’s we have another meeting at Church House on Thursday making plans for the visit of The Boat to Brighton Marina. This is part of the Cultural Olympiad and we are arranging a special Service and Blessing of The Boat as it sets sail on the 27th May 2012.http://www.theboatproject.com

Friday – time to relax as I am Off Duty. I usually find I am so tired I just want to wander around, have a long lingering coffee and then go back home to read or even doze some more!

Saturday and along with my colleague Peter Scofield we are running an Angels Morning for Christ the Lord Broadfield. Angels mornings are part of the Growing Healthy Churches programme from Robert Warren. So no long run for me this Saturday and I might not even get to listen to much of Sounds of the Sixties on Radio Two!

Sunday and I am in my home church of St John the Baptist Hove as I am assisting with the Chalice, Eucharistic Ministry to give it a posh name!

And as of this morning I am nursing a bruised shoulder and ribs having fallen over whilst running. This happens to us all from time.

No comments:

Post a Comment